The school offers a wide range of extra-curriculum activities for students. A portion of every school work day is scheduled for these extra-curricular activities. Some of them include Press club, world changers club, maths club, drama club, debate club etc.
- ICT laboratory
- Science Laboratories
- Garment making workshop
- Home economics Laboratory
- Guidance & Counselling Centre
- Geography Garden
- Language Laboratory
- Football field
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Badminton court
- Table tennis court
Others include the school clinic.
PARENTS INVOLVEMENT POLICY
- Dear Parents, we will like to remind you that you are the first teacher of your child, and the school is an extension of the home in training young people. Beulah International School is to assist parents in the exercise of their Biblical duty (Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Proverbs 22:6). She is to partner with parents to prepare and develop the whole student; mind, body and spirit through academic training that is interwoven with biblical teaching.
- On admission of your ward(s), you are automatically a member of our Parent Teachers Fellowship.
- Make a concerted effort to attend the school’s activities in which your child is involved. This serves as an encouragement to your child.
- Your prayer support for the school and your child is very essential.
- Support from parents for our standards and policies are necessary if we are to have an effective ministry in your child.
- Meeting your child’s financial obligation is mandatory
- You are to supply the school with information that will assist in shaping the life of the child
- Open days are usually held every term. Please take advantage of these days to see your child’s teacher for report on his/her progress.
- Should you have questions concerning school procedures and policies, please do not hesitate to meet management.
- Do not share problems you have concerning the school or its members with anyone who is not directly involved or part of the solution to your concern i.e. other parents or students.
- Be involved in your child’s homework particularly home projects by assisting him/her or encouraging him/her to do it promptly.
- Students will not be given exeat to go home for reason such as wedding of a distant relative, church programmes or birthdays
- Travel arrangements (e.g. VISA interviews) should be made in consideration of the school calendar.